The PPP Energy Forum (Public-Private Partnership Forum – Türkiye Kamu-Özel Sektör İş Birlikleri Forumu) 2018, now in its seventh year, will be organized on 28-29 November 2018 at Sheraton Ankara Hotel & Convention in Turkey. The panel focuses on three top infrastructure areas identified by government as priorities, including: Healthcare, Transport and Municipal Waste & Water Management. The event will provide a comprehensive update for investors and industry professionals on key sectors opportunities where PPP structures have been or can be successfully employed. UPA author Çiğdem Yorgancıoğlu will moderate one of the panels (Sector Focus: Environment Waste, Waste Water & Solid Waste at 16.00) during the forum.
The program highlights will be as follows:
- Discussing the coordination of government objectives policy and PPP models that focus on modernizing infrastructure or expanding capacity in Turkey.
- Understanding legal and regulatory issues: the relations between contractors and subcontractors, and reducing the risk of corporate failure.
- PPP in Turkey: Current Trends and Future Prospects.
- PPP Healthcare: Perspective and challenges.
- PPP in Aviation.
- Regional airport projects across the country, their developments, challenges and future opportunities.
- International and domestic best practices in the Transport sector.
- PPP models for Waste and Wastewater Management projects.